GEOPOLITICOIL. THE INTERSECTION OF POLITICS, INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS AND THE GLOBAL ENERGY MARKET.
The Trump administration’s pressure on Iran is upsetting to US allies in Europe. Libya, meanwhile, remains a fractured state. Venezuelan oil is under threat. If it’s happening in the world, and it’s impacting the energy industry, GeopoliticOIL has it covered
A WEEKLY SUBSCRIPTION TO GEOPOLITICOIL OFFERS READERS SUCCINCT ANALYSIS OF THE POLITICAL AND MACROECONOMIC DEVELOPMENTS AFFECTING ENERGY MARKETS, HELPING THEM TO:
- Gain a deeper understanding of political and military developments in the Middle East, West Africa, Latin America and Russia that could impact the production and transportation of crude oil and products
- Learn more about policy plans and implementation in large producing and consuming countries
- Assess geopolitical risks and predict the potential for upside or downside price shocks driven by non-market factors
ANALYSIS BY REGIONAL EXPERTS
- GeopoliticOIL’s focused commentary is written by analysts deeply familiar with the countries they’re covering, who speak the local language and have a network of knowledgeable sources on the ground.
- The expertise in local politics and economic policy is combined with the extensive knowledge of energy markets and logistics of our analysts.
- The analysis is supported by our proprietary flow data. If there is a disruption in deliveries, we do not rely on hearsay, we count the cargoes.
- In addition to the weekly newsletters, the service also includes fast analysis of breaking news events that are emailed to customers when needed.