In addition to our existing corn and soybean data-sets, voyage-level data is now available for the global wheat market:
• Point-to-point vessel tracking by year, month, week and day for the world’s top wheat, corn and soybean loaders.
• View big picture load trends to help get ahead of the market when trade policy, animal disease or weather disrupt supply and demand.
• Roll-up daily and weekly offtake volumes for major and minor importers leaving you in a position to see demand variances in real-time.
• ClipperData's data collection techniques and tracking technology allows clients to view voyage destination probabilities, providing accurate assessments for where vessels ultimately discharge cargo.
• Satellite mapping to measure reliability, speed and performance of your fleet.
• Granular and real-time shipping data lays the foundation for building bottom-up market research like our exclusive Weekly Global Oilseed Report, Daily Soybean Voyage Report, Daily Wheat Voyage Report and Daily Corn Voyage Report.
ClipperData delivers a crystal-clear view of foreign offtake patterns and granular history of global
agricultural trade flows for logistics teams, risk managers, traders and investors.
Dry bulk cargo data sets featuring all major and minor wheat, corn and soybean exporting countries.
Real-time loading data and charts for wheat, corn and soybeans every morning, Monday through Friday, from around the world.
Medium to long-term research based on trade flow patterns and abnormalities. Issue time 2pm every Monday.
ClipperData offers the industry’s most comprehensive database of waterborne flows oceangoing, inland barge, ship-to-ship and floating storage of all crude oil and products worldwide in real time.
Delivering unrivaled transparency by ship (AIS), grade, volume, loading/discharge ports, ClipperData knows the volume all the way down to the dock level. Backed by hard data, our accurate, real-time intelligence is unmatched in the industry.
ClipperData offers tracking data for crude oil, clean petroleum products, fuel oil and feedstocks, LNG, LPG, petrochemicals, specialty products, container shipping and grains. For more information about ClipperData, visit www.clipperdata.com.